The lymphatic drainage massage is a type of gentle massage that encourages the movement of lymph fluids around the body. The fluid in the lymphatic system helps to remove toxins and waste build-up from the body. It transports nutrients and oxygen to cells, collecting toxins on the way and flushing them out through the lymph nodes.
A properly functioning lymphatic system is essential for overall health!
- Less Than 500 people in the United States are certified in the Chickly method of Advanced Lymphatic Drainage.
- Natalie received her training in Palm Beach Gardens, FL over a 2 1/2 year period.
- Natalie is truly gifted in her ability to feel the direction of the lymphatic flow and move it manually with her hands in the proper direction.
- 98% of her patients are able to see and feel a difference when they get off of the table in one hour.
- Patients continue to see/feel improvement over the next 48 hours after treatment.
Call for Pricing.
I’m open to negotiation and payment plans.
Consultation: $0.00 ( FREE)
Dr. Chikly States:
“The life and death of the body lie in the cell of the lymph! The hidden key to longevity is consistent Lymphatic drainage!”
Our Mission Is to Provide a Professional & Honest Approach to treating Lymphatic Drainage
Conditions that may benefit from lymphatic drainage:
- Digestive problems
- Migraine episodes
- Skin disorders
- Swelling or edema
- Swelling under the arms from lymph nodes removed most commonly from cancer
- Fibromyalgia – A lymphatic massage might be more effective than connective tissue massage in relieving symptoms of stiffness and depression in people living with fibromyalgia.
- Detox radiation and chemo
- Before and after any surgery
- Post dental surgery (LDT for the face)
- Respiratory conditions (chronic congestion in ears/ trouble flying comfortably, sinuses, lungs, bronchioles)
- Digestive problems of all kinds (gluten intolerance, allergies, overgrowth of fungus, candida, parasites, IBS, chronic inflammation of the bowel/ gut, leaky gut, acid reflux, chronic nausea, chronic diarrhea or constipation, chronic bloating)
- Kidney and liver support (kidney disease, high liver enzymes, labs showing kidney imbalance, general toxicity throughout the body that burdens the. Kidneys and liver)
- Hormonal Imbalance (LDT improves hormone communication throughout the body when the body is cleaner because the lymphatic fluid is moving faster, therefore your hormones come in to balance easier and stay in balance longer when your body is clean on the Inside.
- Ovarian cysts. Studies show LDT has been known to allow the body to dissolve Ovarian cysts. I have witnessed labs showing ovarian cysts have dissolved after LDT by me, in some of my patients over the years.
- Chronic Fatigue, Autoimmune disorders, cancer
When the Lymphatic system is moving more quickly, your immune system is strengthened, the internal body is cleaner, the organs are clearer of toxins, and your organs, cells, & systems communicate better with one another.
The lymphatic system is like a freeway, it ensures that fluids are running through our body efficiently. Health conditions interrupt the normal flow of lymph where it can cause swelling, often in the arms or legs.
When the Lymphatic fluid is moving slower through the body, when it’s sluggish, there is more stagnation and ability for toxins to build up in the blood and in the gut and a perfect foundation is laid to overgrow pathogens, bacteria, parasites, fungus, molds, and their excretions create chronic inflammation which encourages a leaky gut to develop and eventual inflammatory responses, allergies, sensitivities to foods and chemicals that you never had before, possible autoimmune disorders and cancers.
Hence, the need for consistent Lymphatic drainage!
Natalie teaches self-treatment of lymphatic drainage to empower you to be able to assist yourself in times of need or discomfort in between treatments.